1. The Judges and Courts competent, in order, to hear cases for related crimes are:
1. That of the territory in which the crime for which the greater penalty is assigned was committed.
2. The one who first begins the case in the event that the same penalty is assigned to the crimes.
Are you looking for a lawyer specialized in Criminal Law?
we help you find a criminal lawyer.
We have a wide network of collaborating lawyers in all Spain.
3. The one that the Criminal Court or the supreme court In their respective cases, they designate, when the causes have started at the same time, or it is not clear which one started first.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the judge or court of judicial party seat of the corresponding Provincial Court, provided that the different crimes have been committed in the territory of the same province and at least one of them has been perpetrated within the judicial district seat of the corresponding Provincial Court.
art 18 lecrim
- Criminal Procedure Law
- Book I. General provisions