1. The soldier who abandons a weapons service will be punished:
1st With the penalty of ten to twenty years in prison, when it takes place against the enemy, rebels or seditious.
2. With the penalty of five to fifteen years in prison, when it takes place in a situation of armed conflict or state of siege, outside of the situations expressed in the previous section, or in critical circumstances.
Are you looking for a lawyer specialized in Criminal Law?
we help you find a criminal lawyer.
We have a wide network of collaborating lawyers in all Spain.
3rd In all other cases, with a penalty of three months and one day to two years in prison.
2. The abandonment of any other service, when it takes place in a situation of armed conflict or state of siege, against the enemy, rebels or seditious or in critical circumstances, will be punished with a sentence of six months to six years in prison.
3. The soldier who does not show up to fulfill the services mentioned in the previous numbers, or fails to comply with his obligations causing serious damage to the service, will be punished with the penalties provided for in its lower half.
art 67 cpm
Article 67 of the Military Penal Code Spanish refers to the crimes of abandonment of service in the military sphere.
Article 67 of the Penal Code Military is found within Title IV of the Second Book. More specifically in Chapter V, where reference is made to the breach of service.
- Military Penal Code
- BOOK TWO: Crimes and their penalties