1. Those who, with the purpose of totally or partially destroying a national, ethnic, racial, religious group or group determined by the disability of its members, perpetrate any of the following acts, will be punished:
- With the penalty of reviewable permanent imprisonment, if they killed any of its members.
- With a reviewable permanent prison sentence, if they sexually assault any of its members or cause any of the injuries provided for in the article 149.
- With a prison sentence of eight to fifteen years, if they subject the group or any of its individuals to living conditions that endanger their lives or seriously disturb their health, or when they cause any of the injuries provided for in the article 150.
- With the same penalty, if they carry out forced displacement of the group or its members, adopt any measure that tends to impede their way of life or reproduction, or forcibly transfer individuals from one group to another.
- With a prison sentence of four to eight years, if they cause any other injury other than those indicated in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this section.
2. In all cases, the penalty of special disqualification for educational profession or trade, in the field of teaching, sports and free time, will also be imposed for a period of time greater than between three and five years than the duration of the penalty of deprivation of freedom imposed where appropriate in the sentence, proportionally taking into account the seriousness of the crime and the circumstances of the offender.
art 607 cp
Are you looking for a lawyer specialized in Criminal Law?
we help you find a criminal lawyer.
We have a wide network of collaborating lawyers in all Spain.