1. Whoever hunts or fishes species other than those indicated in the previous article, when it is expressly prohibited by the specific regulations on hunting or fishing, will be punished with a fine of eight to twelve months and special disqualification for the exercise of the right to hunt or fish for a period of two to five years.
2. Whoever hunts or fishes or carries out relevant shellfishing activities on species other than those indicated in the previous article on public or private land belonging to others, subject to a special hunting regime, without the proper permission of its owner or subject to a shellfish concession or authorization. or aquaculture without the proper enabling administrative title, will be punished with a fine of four to eight months and special disqualification for the exercise of the right to hunt, fish or carry out shellfishing activities for a period of one to three years, in addition to the penalties that may correspond to him, where appropriate, for the commission of the offense provided for in section 1 of this article.
3. If the above behaviors cause serious damage to the hunting heritage of land subject to the special hunting regime or to the sustainability of the resources In shellfish or aquaculture concession or authorization areas, a prison sentence of six months to two years and special disqualification for the exercise of the rights to hunt, fish, and carry out shellfishing activities for a period of two to five years will be imposed.
Are you looking for a lawyer specialized in Criminal Law?
we help you find a criminal lawyer.
We have a wide network of collaborating lawyers in all Spain.
4. The penalty will be imposed in its upper half when the behaviors typified in this article are carried out in a group of three or more people or using arts or means prohibited by law or regulation.
art 335 cp
- Penal Code
- BOOK II: crimes and their sorrows