1. Whoever, without violence or intimidation and without consent, performs acts that violate the freedom or sexual indemnity of another person, will be punished, as responsible for sexual abuse, with a prison sentence of one to three years or a fine of eighteen to twenty-four months.
2. For the purposes of the previous section, non-consensual sexual abuse is considered to be those carried out on persons who are deprived of sense or whose mental disorder is being abused, as well as those committed by annulling the will of the victim through the use drugs, drugs or any other natural or chemical substance suitable for this purpose.
3. The same penalty will be imposed when consent is obtained by taking precedence over the person responsible for a situation of manifest superiority that restricts the freedom of the victim.
4. In all of the above cases, when the sexual abuse consists of carnal access through the vaginal, anal or oral route, or the introduction of body members or objects through one of the first two routes, the person responsible will be punished with a four-year prison sentence. to ten years.
Are you looking for a lawyer specialized in Criminal Law?
we help you find a criminal lawyer.
We have a wide network of collaborating lawyers in all Spain.
5. The penalties indicated in this article will be imposed in their upper half if circumstance 3 or 4 occurs, of those provided for in section 1 of the article 180 of this Code
art 181 cp
Article 181 of the Penal Code Spanish refers to the corresponding punishment for those who, without consent, perform acts against the sexual freedom of another. The penalty is maintained if the consent is given by manifest superiority of the offender in such a way that the victim does not have freedom. In the last sections of the article it is defined what is considered sexual abuse.